Post-Divorce Recommended Reading
- Clapp, Genevieve, “Divorce and New Beginnings: A Complete Guide to Recovery, Solo Parenting, Co-parenting, and Stepfamilies” (2000, Wiley)
- Leman, Kevin, “Single Parenting That Works: Six Keys to Raising Happy, Healthy Children in a Single-parent Home” (2006, Tyndale House Publishing)
- Ross, Julie A. and Corcoran, Judy, “Joint Custody With a Jerk: Raising a Child with an Uncooperative Ex: A Hands On, Practical Guide to Coping with Custody Issues That Arise with an Uncooperative Ex- Spouse” (1996, Saint Martin`s Griffin Press)
- Schneider, Meg and Zuckerbert, Joan, Ph.D. “Difficult Questions Kids are Too Afraid to Ask about Divorce” (2006, Fireside Press).
- Stone, Douglas Patton, Heen, Sheila and Fisher, Roger,” Difficult Conversations: How To Discuss What Matters Most “(2000, Penguin Books)
- Tavris, Carol, and Elliot Aronson. “Mistakes Were Made (but Not by Me): Why We Justify Foolish Beliefs, Bad Decisions, and Hurtful Acts” Orlando, FL. (2007, Harcourt)
To learn more about how divorce mediation can help your case, contact any of our Divorce Attorney Mediators or Certified Divorce Financial Analysts at CT Divorce Mediation Centers. Divorce and Family Mediation and Collaborative Law are all we do. We have offices in Madison, New Haven, Cheshire, West Hartford, Glastonbury, West Hartford, and Windsor, CT. To find out more information or to schedule a consultation with our divorce experts, call us at (860) 986-1141.
DISCLAIMER:This publication is not meant to constitute legal, accounting, financial, investment advisory, or other professional advice. If legal, financial, investment advisory or other professional assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person such as CT Divorce Mediation center, should be sought.